Monday, September 1, 2008

Blow sugars Skills



Blow sugar, is a traditional skills from China. Blow sugar is blow of "maltose which already cook", it is quite stick and yellow colour . It is a powder form maltose and need to add in hot water and boil it till become transperent and yellow colour. Normally it is use to eat like sweet. The people who blow the sugar we called it as Sifu.


I went to Leisure mall shopping, Cheras shopping with my mum just now. I saw a group of people stand near the stage there. I felt very strange and went to there and see what happen. A sifu call Master Liew was presenting how to blow the sugar. Sifu use the already made maltose and heat it until 40c and keep it warm. He take out the maltose and blow the maltose when he was shaping the maltose to be some cuty animals.


One maltose animal is sell RM10 and for those buy more than RM100 above in a single resit can have it for free. I felt very excited becuse it's look very cute and I had a resit by Vior is around RM 102.57. I walked infront on him and show him my resit. I told him I want a horse. He just smile and started to make a maltose horse to me. I know why he smile cause I was the oldest who requires the maltose. He asked me gave him my hand to touch the maltose in the pot. Wah , it is super duper hot. I cant believe how he can do it ? May be he had been go shaolin to learn some kungfu which can protech hand in a hot temperature , who knows ??

After 3 minits, he already finished and give me then horse. It was looked nice and like realy one. I said thank you to him. He told me last time he had been interview by Astro pheonix channel and some china local channel. He actually quite famous in China and he just come to Malaysia to have Chinise tradision exhibition around Kuala Lumpur area. He will stay in Malsysia only few days then will move to east Malaysia already. I felt lucky and happy to meet him and I can have this nice maltose horses.


When I reach home, my brother asked me about how to get this maltose horse. I told him the truth and he asked me give him that horse. Of course I wont give him la cause that is mine!! He was a bad and evil children. He said that I already 19 years old still want had maltose horse, I thought myself still like a child and did not mature at all. He made me very shame but I felt that I do not want to give him. Yet I saw his evil face, felt want go and punch him.
I straight away threw it to dusbin and pour some hot water. The maltose horse was melt and spoil. My brother shock already when saw this situation. He just stare on the dusbin and I can feel he want cry soon.

I told him I want study and I went into my room. Before I close my room's door, I saw him still try 2 repair that horse and i felt pity to him. But if he talk nicely to me without any forcing , I will give it to him. This is his attitude problem and not my fault.
My brother try to use ad populum fallacy : appeal to shame to make me feel shame and give him the maltose horse. He try to create a lot of embarrassement to me and tried to make me feel unconfortable. I wont jump into his idea and I use another ways to make him regret. Hehehe..

This lesson teach him next time try to be honest and do not use and fallacy to make others feel unconfortable.
What for we want twist our point by using fallacy and do not tell someone directly ?

No comments: